What is Disk Antivirus Professional Virus
Disk Antivirus Professional is on your PC? Then you have a big problem! Disk Antivirus Professional is a fake antispyware tool that makes your PC inoperative in a very short time. The program blocks ALL your antivirus programs, and in this case this Disk Antivirus Professional Virus become very difficult to remove Disk Antivirus Professional is one of the most aggressive and annoying viruses at this moment and is be very harmful to your PC.
Disk Antivirus Professional is a computer infection from the famous Rogue.WinWebSec family of fake anti-spyware programs. Disk Antivirus Professional is classified as a rogue because:
- Display fake scan results on your computer,
- Block your legitimates security applications when you want to run them,
- Shows numerous fake security alerts that are trying to scare you into thinking your computer is infected and try to steal your money.
How I got Disk Antivirus Professional Virus?
This virus act via fake online antimalware scanners that try to scare you are infected with viruses and then suggest you to download and install the suggested security software. This virus is also promoted as a tool required to view an online video. The second part there you can become infected with virus – Disk Antivirus when you web sites which are hacked. These sites attempts to exploit vulnerabilities on your PC to install the rogue programs and viruses without your permission.
How Disk Antivirus Professional Virus Act?
Disk Antivirus Professional Virus will be installed in your computer at location:
- Windows XP - c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\,
- Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista : C:\ProgramData, in. Disk
All files and folder will be random named. Antivirus Professional Virus is configured to start automatically when you boot up your computer. After Disk Antivirus Professional starts, it will perform a fake scan of your PC and will show that there are a lot of infections on your system. If you will try to remove these infection, though, it will ask you to purchase the software before it will perform any FAKE virus removal. Please ignore all fake alerts and don’t buy a fake program.
Disk Antivirus Professional Virus will also hijack your web browser and it displays fake security warnings when attempt to visit a website.
Fake Disk Antivirus Professional Alert:
When you see these messages you can simple click on ”Ignore warnings and visit that site in the current state (not recommended)” . Disk Antivirus Professional also will display fake security alerts that are created to make you think that your PC has serious malware problem. Some of the fake alerts you may see include:
Summary: Disk Antivirus Professional Virus
As you can see, this Disk Antivirus Professional was created just for one reason. And this reason is to scare you into thinking your computer has huge security problem a lot of viruses and malware, and you should purchase the program. As you figure out you should definitely not purchase this fake Disk Antivirus Professional rogue.
Note: If you already purchase it , please contact your credit card company immediately and dispute the charges stating that Disk Antivirus Professional is a computer virus. To remove virus – Disk Antivirus Professional , please use the free removal guide below.
How to remove Disk Antivirus Professional Virus
Disk Antivirus Professional Virus display fake warning alerts when computer users tries to access Internet using their browsers. To remove this Disk Antivirus Professional fake antispyware tool from your computer you will need to download anti-spyware software like Spyhunter
1. Click on Start and select Run. This will show the Run dialog Box.
2. Type “http://www.diskantivirusprofessional.com/download-scn” into dialog box (without any quotation marks) and click on OK . Or you can also click the button below to download genuine anti-malware application.
If your Internet browsers are blocked by “Warning! The site you are trying to visit may harm your computer! Your security setting level puts your computer at risk!“ message please press k on “Ignore warnings and visit that site in the current state (not recommended)“ and continue with the download process.
Disk Antivirus Professional Virus Block the install?
IF Disk Antivirus Professional Virus block the install file of you can’t access the internet Before downloading, enter a license key in registration window of Disk Antivirus Professional.
Notice that entering the registration key will not remove the Disk Antivirus Professional Virus, but will make the removal process less complicated – Disk Antivirus Professional Virus will stop showing fake security alerts and will allow execution of installed software.
Still can’t run removal software?
NOTE: If the installation fails, or you can’t open .exe files you can try running alternative download link Spyhunter Installer, built by our technicians it is designed to bypass spyware infections.
Or Rename Spyhunter Installer Manually
1. Launch the browser and download Removal tool from http://www.diskantivirusprofessional.com/download-scn on Desktop
2. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel, Double-click on Folder Options and click on the View tab.
3. Uncheck “Hide extensions for known file types” box and press OK.
4.Return to the installation file and right-click on it, press Rename and change the name into “explorer.exe”.
5. Immediately run the file to activate the automatic rogue removal tool SpyHunter.
B) Remove Disk Antivirus Professional Virus using Safe Mode
1. Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking:
Restart your Compyte, during starting process press F8 key on your keyboard multiple times until you see Windows Advanced Option menu, then select Safe mode with networking from the list.
2. Download and install anti-spyware software like Spyhunter to completely remove the fake antivirus from your PC.
C) Disk Antivirus Professional Virus Manual Removal
1. Download Process Explorer from http://technet.microsoft.com and save it as “explorer.exe” on the desktop.
2. Launch the technet.microsoft software and terminate Disk Antivirus Professional Virus processes by right clicking over it and selecting “End Process Tree”.
3. After terminatig Disk Antivirus Professional Virus processes you will be able to remove infected registry entries. To access Registry Editor just click on Star > Run and type “regedit” into dialog box. (or type regedit into search box). Now you need to remove these registry entries :
4. Now Search for these Disk Antivirus Professional Virus files in your computer and remove them.
Manual removal process are not guaranteed to work as If you leave any infected file on your computer. Or the Disk Antivirus Professional virus can change its way of working. If you find that manual removal guide aren’t working as desired, please follow the automatic removal steps instead as It is guaranteed to work.